Monday, November 24, 2008

Time flies....

...when you're married! Or at least it feels that way to me! Today, Tony and I have been married for 6 months! (Yes, I realize this is not a substantial anniversary, but I bored at work, so I thought I would mention it!) Although, it feels like it has been ages (technically, we got our house a year and a half ago, so it's not surprising it feels like longer!)

Perhaps it's not just marriage, but post-college life, that makes time feel like it's flying. When you don't have midterms, finals, winter and summer breaks to help break up the year, it has a tendency to all run together. Weeks go by, months, years, and I sometimes feel like I didn't even stop to enjoy them! I'm going on two years at my job, about to be one year older, and I feel like I was just getting used to it being 2008.

But back to the married part -- so far it's been great-- 6 months down - 888+ to go!


Note to Tony: if you actually read this, you better remember 6 months from now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...