Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring - Please Hurry!

I HATE WINTER. Officially.

This week it went from snowing, to 80 degree weather. Can't complain about that!

With the onset of spring, I feel the need to plant things. Plants and I have never really gotten along (ask my mother - I did not inherit her knack with them). I like them, don't get me wrong, but they have a tendency to die upon entry into my house or yard... but I'm working on changing that. We have gotten a few recently, and I really want to get more! Nothing like some greenery in your house to make you lose the winter blues!

I love these little bud vases we have on our kitchen table, with trimmings from our outside bushes.


Come on spring, I need your warmth and sunshine!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute plants- are you trying to grow more from the cuttings? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...