Friday, April 3, 2009

Cozy Cottage

Hi There!  Did your Googling bring you here to my blog?  

This post on Behr's Cozy Cottage is perpetually my top-visited page, which somewhat embarrasses me since this post is not exactly my finest work...  If you are interested in the blog, stick around!!  I'd love to have you.

If you just wanna see the paint color and leave - not a problem.  The photo below is the most recent photo of our living room where we used Cozy Cottage.  I still love the color.  You can seem more photos on our house tour page. 

It's warm and subtle.  I think you'll like it.








-----------------------------------------------------
April 3, 2009:


Last weekend we spruced up our living room/hallway paint with Behr's "Cozy Cottage." And I have to say, it's quite cozy.


Before we moved into this house, we spent many a night industriously painting a light sagey green color on the living room and hallway walls. Yes, this was our first real painting foray, and it took us... awhile... And while I liked the color, it probably wasn't the best choice for our already small, dark, stone-fireplaced room. We were novices, what can I say -- and of course, I have issues with paint color...



By the way -- I am too lazy to clean up before taking a before picture -- or an after one, for that matter...


So it's now replaced with this cozy color. It ended up being a lot lighter than I expected, but oh well. We still like it. It's a yellowish but brownish cream color. The pictures don't do either the green or the cream color justice.




But it's a huuuuuuuge improvement having the lighter color - much less cramped and more open. I haven't gotten the chance to hang everything back on the walls yet, so it's realllly open right now!




And this time, it only took us one day. :)

1 comment:

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...