Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paparazzi

It's no secret that I'm kind of a paparazzi. What can I say - I like pictures -- especially candid shots that everyone probably hates me for taking...

I realize that I'm three months and a day short on this, but I have finally finished my way of remembering all of 2008.

As much as I love the beauty of digital photos (I can take thousands in one weekend with no regret - yay! Tony looooves this, let me tell you), there is still something special about being able to sit down with an album in hand and reminisce (or make fun of the people doing stupid things that I caught on camera, whatever).

Obviously photo books are big right now, and I have decided that each new January April I am going to make one chronicling the past year - including pics of events both big and small. I'm excited to do this every year and eventually have a collection (I'm sure our future kiddos will be thrilled to take a walk down memory lane with me). I used
Picaboo - and although the software is a little clumsy at times, I like how you can use thousands of backgrounds that users have made and put on their site, and there are lots of options for page layouts. Free shipping - woo!

And ok, so it's April. Better late than never.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to do this every year. I may want to steal.... I mean, borrow...... this idea, too. Then the photos are organized annually. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you'll share your layouts if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you don't care how late it is, now you'll have something to show for 2008 regardless!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...