Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who Needs A Deck?

So what do you do when your backyard is gross like this, but you want to enjoy a beautiful spring evening? AND you have an amazing husband who never fails to spoil you?

You come home from a stressful two hour commute and have a driveway dinner going. (We figured it's only slightly redneck to eat in your driveway!)


I really don't deserve Tony. As cheesy as that sounds, it's so true. He always has dinner waiting for me when I get home (spoiled, I told you) and on days when I am particularly depressed sitting in miles and miles of traffic (and whining to him describing it to him over the phone), he always thinks of something spontaneous and sweet to do for me. I can honestly say he gets more excited about me being happy, than about himself being happy.


And he makes a mean dish of grilled corn.

2 comments:

  1. You got a good one there, girl with T. I,too, have been experiencing the sadness of "no" back deck lately. We have a patio that is filled with plumbing stuff from when we sold the truck. So on the beautiful spring evenings we have no where to go. Lucky you have a driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?!?! Is that a picture of Roxy in the front yard OFF LEASH???!?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...