Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Year Down...

And many more to go, of course! The 24th was our one year anniversary as I mentioned, and we were in rainy Hilton Head to celebrate, so forgive my tardiness.

I LOVED our wedding - from the planning (lots and lots of planning, mostly at work!), the DIY parts, searching for decorative items, all of the fun events leading up to it with our wonderful friends and family, and of course, the wedding itself. Everything went perfectly - I wouldn't have changed a thing! The weather was beautiful, if not a little hot, and we had so so so much fun! I don't think there was a single person who didn't hit the dance floor at least once! I have a zillion pictures, and I love each of them, so this was hard, but I narrowed it down to post a few on here - forgive the abundance of them. I decided to include mostly decor-type pics, since there are far too many of our family and friends to decide on just a few!! (I might have to dedicate a separate post just to the dancing pictures - priceless!). And last but not least, it was the best day of my life to marry my best friend.



Don't go away gagging just yet....




So without further ado (and in no particular order):






Bridesmaids bouquets
My fam!

Part of the candy/favor table



AMAZING centerpieces! They were exactly what I had pictured!

Roof of the tent - as installed by my lovely fiance and father - along with many other helpers that morning!


Guest book


This is one of my favorite pictures. I love how the veil looks - it was my mom's veil, altered a bit to be shorter, but which was originally sewn by both of my grandmothers for my mom.


Our cake was SOOO good!! (even a year later!)
Also very good, especially since our post-honeymoon selves got the leftovers!


The lane leading up to the house/grounds where we got married - love the maples!


Our fabulous wedding party!


Tony and his fam!


Tony's groomsmen and groomsladies :)



My beautiful bridesmaids!




My sisters xoxo


Church register we signed, even though we weren't technically at the church! A minister I knew growing up came up from South Carolina to officiate - he's the best!
















The back of the dress is what sold me.



Programs/fans - very useful!

And they lived happily ever after....
(all pictures by Tom Geisler)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. You had a beautiful wedding my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! Amazing pictures! You're wedding looked stunning--from the cake, to the flowers, to all of the happy faces!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...