Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Wordle

I used Wordle to create an image of all of the words in my blog posts, and this is what it came back as:

 

 
I'm a little disturbed that BAD and RAIN are so large (I hope I don't sound that negative all the time!)... and of course, KOALA kinda throws it off from my Halloween post...
 
And apparently I use the words REALLY, MAYBE, and POPCORN a little too frequently... I have a feeling it only pulled in some of my more recent posts, otherwise GRASS might have been in there much larger!
 
It's so crazy I never went to this site before - I can't wait to make Wordles of all kinds of things (and I forsee a wall-decor project in my future using this!)
 
Source: http://www.wordle.net/

2 comments:

  1. That is so super cool. First word I noticed was koala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason those have never worked for me, but I love your's lol at Koala!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...