Wednesday, August 25, 2010

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

I'm excited to share that Shannon from Shannanigans has a guest post up today, written by yours truly!  What more could you ask for?


Shannon just gave birth to an adorable little boy named Gabriel - (the gender was a surprise - bring on the tiny blue clothes!) and she's resting up and doing some major bonding.


I'm excited to have the chance to have another place to ramble for the day!  (And, to warn you, I'm on my motivational-speaker-soap-box over there, too!)


Shannon's blog is hilarious, she has created gorgeous rooms in her house (seriously, look at these), and of course, there's an adorable baby to hear about.  So go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I visited you over there!

    ... and it was a LOVELY post- authentic, motivating, & funny :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your post! I have been trying to convince my Hubby to do the same thing in our lives. Good for you two.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...