Sunday, August 22, 2010

Um, No.

So, if there's such a thing as an "UnSimple Pleasure" - or "Not a Pleasure at ALL"- or "Claire's Worst Nightmare" ....


Then this is it.




Spiders and I don't get along.




Tony found this horrific creature right on the front of our house near our bushes- RIGHT WHERE I HAD JUST BEEN WEEDING THE DAY BEFORE.  Vulnerable!




I felt nauseous just looking at it.  To give you a scope of it's size - it had trapped one of those gigantic carpenter bumble bees in it's web and was wrapping it up.


Only one of us can live in this house, spider. 

2 comments:

  1. That is seriously ugly. I have a terrible relationship of all insects, actually... like a slight phobia (which makes gardening a little challenging:). So, I'm right there with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I feel about snakes, so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...