Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, Hi There

Remember me?  That girl who used to blog? 


Yeah, hi.


I hate these long absences between our meetings.  And honestly, it's not because I feel obligated to post X times per week, but indeed it is because I miss doing it.  I miss participating and creating.  And truly, I have done nothing of interest to blog about recently - since I highly doubt you want to hear about world systems analysis or Maniac Magee.  :)


I miss writing (for FUN).  But Summer Semester just started today and I hope it will be slightly slower paced than May was.   Perhaps I can even throw in a thought-out blog or two in there.  In the meantime, I will be happily reading your blogs between classes on my phone (with the irritating limitation of impossible commenting).


We did do some work in our yard this weekend, so I will put that up soon.  In the meantime, check out those peaches!




Addendum:  Besides the fact that it's cutting into my blogging time, I am LOVING school. :)

3 comments:

  1. Claire, so glad that school is keeping you busy and happy! Is it during the day so that you can see Tony during the evening? I know that feeling of knowing that you don't have enough time to blog or comment, and you want to. It took me a couple blogging absences to really shrug it off and be okay with it. We all need breaks and totally understand that school comes first. Go conquer that summer school, Claire!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand, and I hope (for your sake) that the next semester gives you a little (because "a lot" would be expecting too much w/ a full time load =) more free time. I feel the same way about the creative time... the writing time... the connection time. When I don't have it (now that I've become accustomed to it), I both miss and crave it.

    Those peaches!!!!!!!! I'm worried about our little tree! They look PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. You gotta do what you gotta do. I've been so so behind on commenting on blogs, I feel terrible. Like it actually makes me sad. I clearly need to step away from teh ineternets eh?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...