Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Year of Simple Pleasures



I didn't even realize until today, but it has been over a year since I started doing the weekly Simple Pleasures posts - starting with this post about a mystery iris last May.  And if I can remember correctly, I haven't missed a week since!  Perhaps they are boring to you readers, but I do enjoy them.  There's always something small that's caught my eye during the week that doesn't deserve a full post, but can certainly be a simple pleasure.  As always, this tab will take you to all of them :)


I see a common theme of nature, dogs, and babies! 


ps - I stole the idea of using one of Blogger's new view modes for showing the year of SP's from Torrie - such a great idea! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this new viewing option!

    And how cool- that you can see them all together to pick out themes :).

    I always enjoy your simple pleasures post, and have ever since I discovered your blog. I get excited about the little things, and there's no better way to describe it than a "simple pleasure" :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simple pleasures posts. I may not always comment, but I love them. (Loved the birdies.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...