Friday, November 4, 2011

Do You Dare??

It's one of my favorite times of the year in blogland!!  So much inspiration and warm fuzzies going around.  I'm so sentimental about holidays, so the more the better!!

It's also time for Kim at Newlywoodward's Dare to DIY party.  I just watched others participate two years ago, and last year I knew I had to give it a try!  It was fun!!  It made me get off my butt and do  stuff.  





Here's the schedule (of course, more info on Kim's blog - go check it out!) with links to what I posted about last year.


Nov 14:  Give Thanks  Thankful Blocks
Nov 21: Entertain  My Thanksgiving Table Setting
Nov 28: Cookies  My Baking Attempt
Dec 5: Homemade gifts  Christmas Crafts
Dec 12: Deck the Halls Holiday Cheer
Dec 19: Traditions  Our Fam Traditions

Really the best part is getting to share with everyone else who is participating - looking at what they made, getting to know someone new.  I think some of my favorite blog reads were discovered over the past few years through this.  





3 comments:

  1. I've been watching others participate these last two years and am ready to try it myself this year! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are able to participate, even with all your busy-ness. Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went through and read all of your posts from last year. Nice job! I kind of want to do this now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...