My mom made this last time we were in town, and I happened to be browsing through my pictures recently and realized I never blogged about it. The world needs to know. Unless you already know... then, well, none for you.
I should have taken more pictures... but I was busy stuffing my face.
It's light! It's cold! It's insanely easy!
Here's how it's done:
- Layer the bottom of a baking dish with ice cream sandwiches. Cut them up to fit if you need to.
- Pour liquid caramel sauce (the kind you use for ice cream) over the sammies.
- Spread on a thick layer of cool whip.
- Drizzle with chocolate and adorn with crunched up candy (heath worked well).
- Freeze for 30 minutes or more before you cut it into squares.
- Eat entire dish.