- After two successful doctor visits, they have cleared me of any pre-eclampsia worries and say I'm free to act normal again. Kinda weird to interpret the mixed signals from two different doctors, but either way, I'm glad to not be glued to the couch any more!
- School is OVER! I'm sure I've made that pretty clear by now! :) It's actually weird to not always have something looming over my head, like reading I should be doing or a paper I should be writing. I can lay on the couch and watch 10 episodes of 30 Rock in a row without feeling guilty (although, I still do!)
- I never imagined possibly going over my due date. I was so concerned she would come early and I would have to juggle newborn/school, so now that there's only a week left and labor does not seem imminent, I don't know what to think! Believe me, we are going to be doing a lot of walking, trying to get this baby out!
- The dreams I'm having these days are straight-up crazy.
- I made a giant batch of frosting for a cake, not realizing how much would be leftover. I've resorted to eating it with a spoon. Bad news. ;)
- So far, the "light" reading I have done has been 1. about the Holocaust 2. about the Great Depression. What's wrong with me?
Enjoy your weekend everyone! Send baby-eviction vibes my way!