Friday, October 5, 2012

So Big

I've been sharing these weekly photos on the Baby Harper tab, but this one is super cute so I wanted to post it here :)


Also, who are these two different babies??


She was still so yellow in that first one!  And I love how she's lounging in the other one.  This was like two weeks ago, but still.  Also - the outtakes are not so hot.  Poor baby, this is her life from now on - being forced to take photos...


Maybe by 3 months she will be more propable?

Happy weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Is't it CRAZY the difference between 1 and 2 months???
    Love the baby outtake. ;) They're TOTALLY more probable at 3 months.

    Am I reading your twitter feed right?? (I'm not a twitter-er, so I just saw it in your side bar) - your POOR BABY! That's terrible, Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she'll be more propable. Henry stil doesn't like to be propped. Little stinker. She is so cute and she's doing so well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...