Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fontness

(i was much inspired to do this by this pin)

Throughout my crafting adventures (don't laugh!), I've come across many fonts I love.  I usually go for the very clean-lined ones, like Origin and Walkway, but in making some signage for a friend's wedding, I came across some vintagey and scriptey ones that I liked as well - like Riesling, Sverige Script, and Noir-et-Blanc.  Peach sundress is a new fave and making an appearance in my new blog header and in Harper's weekly pics.


I usually download from dafont.com, mostly because I haven't yet gotten a virus by doing so (knock on wood).  Good reasoning, right?


My favorite font ever?  Opifico.  I will settle for Calibri when doing something official.


What's your fave?  A girl can never have too many good fonts.


[ps - Tony just read this over my shoulder and said, "You're writing about fonts???  Nerd." 

They just don't understand, do they?]

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've been using champagne and limousines a lot lately, but with my computer crash, I lost all my other fonts. Thanks for the list that I should now go download.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...