Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Making Seasons Bright

Our Christmas card this year:



(back)

I know it's the popular thing to do these days, but I have always loved sending Christmas cards.  Now that I have an adorable monster to put on them?  Even better.

Photo - idea stolen from Pinterest and badly edited by me.  Kid is cute.
Ordered - from Vistaprint again this year.  I love them for this.  With a sale you can get them cheap and they are full color, two sided, no logo, thick cardstock, and you can upload your own designs.  I think I got 50 for $30 this year.  Win win!

And last year's, for nostalgia's sake:




Squishy!!

3 comments:

  1. I ADORE THIS!!! I am going to have to do a photo shoot now. Darn you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. So cute!! I love these!!! I love doing Christmas cards too! :)
    www.davenportdiy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We almost did the same card this year! I changed my mind at the last minute though.
    Sometimes I swear we are cut from the same cloth-- if Hunter was a girl, he would have been Harper Ann.

    Speaking of which, that little girl is adorable. I want to smother her in mustard and eat her.
    LB

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...