Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Birdy Shower

My mom was so sweet to host a baby shower for me back home in Knoxville.  It was beautiful and so much fun, exhausting and overwhelmingly joyful.  I took a bajillion pictures, of course (well, actually I made my sister be photographer so I would actually be in a few!) which I will share, but I wanted to dedicate a post first to the decorations my mom did.  She is SO creative and talented (although she would totally deny that, I'm sure) and took the time to make their house look beautiful for the shower.  Proof below!






She found this template online and printed it out at home




She made these!



The cups were mine and my sisters' sterling baby cups from when we were born



Cute little nests as favors


She ordered the little stickers and then punched the flowers out of scrapbook paper, sandwiching a stick in between to make the toppers




Thank you, mom, for doing such an amazing job!  I know you appreciate the little details like I do.  I couldn't have asked for more.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, your Mom is very talented! Beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your Mom did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow. These decorations are gorgeous. Those birds are TO DIE FOR. And I love all the blooms and burlap. Just lovely. Your mom is a really talented lady. Must be where you get it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...